If you are looking for massage therapist in Cincinnati, OH, then you might need one. Cincinnati is not an easy city to live in and if you put in any hard work, it can easily take a toll on your muscles. Wouldn’t it be nice to come home from work and have someone rub all the aches out of your neck? You’ve come to the right place!!
This article is put together to allow you to find a perfect massage therapist in Cincinnati. That might sound tough, but don’t worry.
Types of Massage Therapists available:
- Hot Stone Therapists: These are massage therapists who use hot stones to give a massage. You can read more about what is Hot Stone Massage at this link.
- Deep Tissue Therapists: As their name suggests, these therapists work on deep tissue in the body. They are also known as “trigger point” therapists because they particularly focus on the trigger points that can be very painful for many people and have no idea about it at all.
- Sports Massage Therapists: These therapists take care of muscles that are related to sports and exercise. The most common areas of treatment include the neck, shoulder, lower back, and legs.
- Ayurveda Massage Therapists: This type of massage therapist focuses on Ayurvedic principles and is known for working with oils in their massages. More about them here.
- Predominately using essential oils in the massage: There are many types of massage therapists out there that use essential oils as the main ingredient through massages before applying oil or cream.
This works well for people who want to maintain their skin’s shine, glow, and complexion by using natural methods only. Essential oils are also good for the health of your skin; moisturize it after a long day of hard work! Most people find this type of massage therapy to be relaxing and affordable in Cincinnati.
An average massage therapy costs between $65-$100 for 30 minutes. We recommend you visit your local spa and ask for a free massage offer. Most spas offer you to take a free massage or at least a free back massage to get used to the experience. After that, you can go back and make a reservation with the therapist of your choice if they are available at the time.